From:
Lisa Kaliski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2014 17:57:44 -0500
My ferret boy Gir crossed the Rainbow Bridge today. He was an old guy
when he and his sisters, Katey and Brook, arrived at my home 19 months
ago. He still had enough spunk and energy to stash his three favorite
stuffed animals (I called them "Gir's boys"). He even managed to weasel
war dance with his sisters a little.

Gir was a gentle soul with a bit of a wild side. I was blessed to share
his last months with him and to be holding him with one of his boys as
he crossed the Bridge. Brook and Katey were also with him as his soul
left his weary body. They are now being comforted by their big sister
Nonnie and little sister Ziva.

Rest in peace my buddy boy. Thanks for stopping by.