From:
Troy Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:42:38 -0500
Buddy and Simon were with a previous family and they were given to Norma
because Buddy is sick (adrenal).  Both boys are in a very loving caring
home now and we want to keep the family together.  Buddy needs adrenal
surgery and Simon we aren't sure of yet, possible anal gland removal.
Both are estimated between 6-8 yrs old, fat and sassy.

The adrenal surgery is $225 and if Simon needs his anal glands removed
that should be a little less.

I've talked with our vet and o.k.'d a one month lupron shot and check up
for both boys as my donation.

Our vet has agreed to allow us to put all medical charges on our account
so if anyone would like to donate, you can make checks or money orders
out to University Small Animal Clinic and send them directly to the
clinic (address below) with a note (don't forget to include the note!)
that funds are to be applied to our account - Ferret Family Services,
or you can send them to me with a note to apply to Buddy and Simons vet
care.  If everyone that donates either way would keep me informed I can
post when we've reached our goal.  If you can donate $1 or more that
would be very helpful.

University Small Animal Clinic
2619 SW 17th
Topeka  KS  66604