Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 16:35:59 -0500
I'm thinking of building an enclosure outside for my ferretes.....its
nothing final yet, but I just started pondering it today.  I'm looking at
moving into a new house that doesn't allow pets, and I'm trying to figure a
way to keep the ferrets because I really don't want to give them up.  Does
anyone have any suggestions on enclosures?  I live in Erie PA, so it gets
pretty cold n snowy here.  If i had some sort of heating unit in it, would
it be safe for them to spend the winter in?  I haven't thought this over
too well yet, so pardon any oversights..I'm going to try to find out if i
can keep them in the basement.  The landlord seems strict though, and the
house is really nice that I'll be renting, so I don't think it would go
over too well.  I don't like the idea of having them outside, so please
don't think I'm being an insensitive fuzzy caretaker...I'm just really
attached to em......You can email me directly at

thanks!
brenda
pinky & the brain