Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 08:28:28 -0500
...rub two ferrets together?

We've been asking that question as a joke for weeks.  Well, apparently, you
get another ferret, which is what we did last night.  I admit, it was a pet
store--and I'd promised not to do a pet store ferret again--but his
personality was SO SWEET.  No nips, curled up right under your chin and gave
kisses.  Also, as big as Coco at only four months...with huge (I mean HUGE)
paws, and his two cage-mates (from the same Minnesota breeder) were easily
three pounds, more like four...biggest damn ferrets I ever saw!

When will this STOP??  When will I reach my LIMIT??  Ther ferrets are taking
OVER!!!!  At any rate, we are proud to anounce..yadda, yadda, the arrival of
Jaq Mallone.  :-)

Laurel

Laurel Gilbert, Am Cult Studies      *"Who controls the screen controls
[log in to unmask]               *the mind of the screen watcher. The
http://www.bgsu.edu/~lgilber/        *power struggles occur on screens."
Bowling Green State University, OH   *                -Timothy Leary