From:
Darcy Sinsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 11:56:04 -0700
Hello!

Every year when we put on our show, it is always a challenge!!  Every
year, our show just gets better and better.  It is my hope that we will
eventually have a lot of vendors as well as exhibitors some day.  I
just wanted to say THANKS!  to those who have continued to support our
show and are always sharing their thoughts with us so we can better the
future shows.

Here's the scoop from my desk....

We will be having some new vendors at our show this year.  Please visit
them when you are at the show.  Here is our vendors that we have as of
today....

Mazuri
Cookie Lee Jewelry
Richard Bach books/FATE Magazines
INWFA
AFA
Jeanne Carley, The Ferret Company - Jeanne will be our GUEST SPEAKER!
come listen to her and check out her booth
Ferret Haven of Spokane
Wannabe Wild Weasels Ferretry
Timberland Ferrets
Ferret Rescue of N. Idaho
Emmett Ferret Shelter
Quad City Ferret Shelter

AND...... we have the SPECTACULAR Raffle once again.  It is BIGGER THEN
EVER!!!!

The RUMOR is there are more vendors to come.  September 16th is the
deadline.  I must have all fees in my hand on this date.  It is 10 days
away.

Thanks and see you all at the show!!!!

Darcy Sinsley
Vendor & Show Hall Coordinator