Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 11:35:12 -0500
Mornin' All,
I just got a call about a lost ferret.  With the owner's permission, I am
posting the following:

Ferret lost on 11/3/97
Vicinity of Holcomb Bridge Road & GA 400 in Roswell, GA.
From the description she sounds like a sable siamese
She has a bald spot at the base of her tail

If found, please call Veaya Weddington at 770-645-2865

We've had some very cold nights lately - please keep an eye out for this
little girl.

Thanks,
Jan M. Lovell - Secretary
Georgia Domestic Ferret Association, Inc. - Founded in 1989
Dedicated to a Better Life for Domestic Ferrets Through Knowledge and
Understanding
770-442-5917