From:
Larry Clair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 1996 22:17:24 -0400
My wife and I, along with our 1yr old fuzbutt, Tilley, have been lurking
around for the last couple months or so.  I have really picked up a lot info
from the FML.  Thanks to everybody for keeping it going.

I have been using ground cord cob as a litter.  I went to the store to get
more and they were all out so I grabbed a bag of pellets that are made from
recycled news paper.  Not only is Tilley pooping on it, but she seems to
think it is part of her diet!  Has anybody else had any problems with their
fuz faces eating litter?

I was also wondering if anybody in the Detroit metro area could recommend a
vet that is Ferret Friendly?

Thanks...

   Larry Clair,  N8UUM

   Farmington Hills, MI