From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 1995 21:38:43 -0500
When we lived in a townhouse, we took an old door, laid it sideways and used
that as a barrier to keep the ferrets on one side of the basement workshop.
Well, Spencer decided he wanted over this "wall" and by accident discovered
a box that they others had been playing with was near the wall, so he
climbed and jumped over.  I caught the weasel running in the house and put
him back in his half of the room, where he quickly showd me how he got over
the door.

I pushed the box away from the wall.  He pushed it back closer.  This went
on for awhile.  I fianlly had to remove the box in order to keep him on his
side of the workshop.

Ferrets are like elephants - they learn something and never forget.

Pam