From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:10:50 EDT
I was just contacted by someone who somehow ended up with a bag of
belongings that didn't belong to them.  It was left at the Chicago Ferret
Show on Saturday and contained several items (which need to be identified)
as well as a signed Ferrets for Dummies book.....the only clue to the owner
of the goodies.  The inscription reads "TO ROBERTA AND HER 16 FRIENDS".
Don't know if Roberta actually purchased the book or if someone purchased
it for her.  The bag was left by the Ferret Warez (Ohio) booth.  If you're
the Roberta we're looking for or know who she is, please contact me at
[log in to unmask]  Thanks!

Kim