Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 12:56:05 -0600
i just wanted to thank lori sies for the great show she put on for
everyone.  i was late due to a darn parade (as if they really needed to
cross that highway the exact time i got into town!) but i was still allowed
in and had a great time.  saw my buds --wooohooo!!!-- and enjoyed the
raffles and really wished i could have gotten my hands on either one of
those fab throws they raffled!  alas, it didnt happen..... mom and i had
a blast.  cant wait for the next show, lori!  and for the record (and a
bruised ferret's ego) despite anastasia's dead last in sable, she's always
my princess :)  lol, poor little anastasia almost always gets last....eh,
i love her anyways.

malissa dillion
evansville, in