Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2006 01:18:16 -0400
I have the following ferrets available for free/adoption in Michigan but
may be able to travel:

Angel, just had her adrenal surgery.  She is a beautiful ferret.  She
only gets along with herself.

Rocket and Peanut.  They are going to Zoo's ferret sanctuary if I do not
find a home.  They both have insulinoma.

Cupertino, he was starved and brought here yesterday or the day before...
and he is a sweetheart sable.

Then there are my ferrets.  I have nine personals.  None have medical
issues and they are aged 2 to 3 each.  There are 4 girls and 5 boys.  I
am struggling with what to do with them since I am moving to California.
I can pay for their surgeries when they need them, however, I always
thought I was ending up in a house.  After a 6 year engagement ended, I
am not moving to a place that is good for them and I can't do anything
about that.

If anyone is interested in such a large group, wherever you are, please
let me know.  Them or any of the ferrets.  I need help and I'm desperate
and am even thinking of cross country trips.  Especially anyone on the
I-80 or between Michigan and California...