Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:18:09 -0400
Okay, is it just me or is anyone else glued to the camera?

I think about that little one all the time and have become fascinated
with watching. Does that little one ever sleep? Wolfy says no, and I
think she's right. It is just the cutest seeing Momma go after little
little squirt and pick him up and put him back. That little dooker is
always on the move. It looks like a little alien or a baby dinosaur,
too. I've seen newborn kits in person, but this one just cracks me up.
It looks like it is starting to get fur. I can't wait to see if it is a
boy or a girl.

Julie Coddington