Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2008 22:38:37 EST
Due to circumstances beyond our control, the scheduled meeting of the
San Antonio Ferret Enthusiasts (SAFE) which was to take place November
9, 2008 has been rescheduled. We apologize for any inconvenience this
change causes, but building repairs are underway and a last minute
change was necessary and unavoidable.

Our SAFE Meeting is now scheduled for November 16, 2008! Same Time,
Same Place, Same Program. Everyone is Welcome to join us there.

http://www.saferrets.org

Thanks, Dooks and  Blessings,

Rick White
SAFE Legislative Affairs  Chair