From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:27:29 EST
I know that you don't know me CJ, and that I'm a bit disconnected from
the CA plight living on the East coast, but I've always admired you
and have always been GRATEFUL for all the years of dedication you've
generously given to these animals.  I don't know how you stayed sane, or
kept giving more, but you did.  I wish you peace and healing.  I pray
that you begin a life a that's bit more on the receiving end of life now.
You do deserve it so very much.

Once again I read that you are going beyond the call of duty in trying
to aid these animals during your exit.  I'm sad to see that you even
have to worry about that.  My biggest wish is for you to just be a "mom"
again.  I know from having an autistic son that life can give you no
other choice but to be advocate, doctor, therapist, teacher, care giver,
etc .... but absolutely no room to be play the true role of "mom".  I
want you to just be "mom" to your pets and enjoy them with no work or
seeing the sad side of things.  No fighting, no hard work, etc.  Just
being mom.  I hope that you find the liberation that I have been able
to find with my son.

Wolfy

<http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com>