Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 2010 04:48:58 -0500
Ahhh, I know some of you might be scared to see this- but here's actual
footage of the now infamous Ferret Legging - Cynthia Reilly asked if
there were any videos of this event so that they could release footage
in May ON ESPN!!! And post same footage on ESPN's WEBSITE, ROFLMAO!

So, here's to share - this footage was in 2008, raining a bit, and We
had no clue that one of our 17 year-old volunteers was filming this.
I found out this past Oct, we had been filmed, and even worse, I sent
this footage to Cynthia Reilly, Rick Reilly's secretary, before I had
watched it. I had asked Kris Church to view it first - she's featured
in this as well as me - and she said it was shaky, but funny & ok. So
I sent it on - then watched in horror:.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPQ6TuvqX7w

I had no idea my arm was that far down a strange man's pants (which,
remember, we make them change into, no tight jeans, etc. allowed) and
then that's Kris replacing an escapee down a woman's rear end of her
pants. That's Patrick I'm dropping down the man's pants - the same
ferret in 2007 in Rick Reilly's britches - and that's "Bawls", aka
Silver balls, aka Rascal, rummaging around in the rear of that lady's
green sweat pants. Please keep in mind that this is a timed event -
3 minutes in the pants - and that the ferrets have been awake since
about 6am so they usually just drop to the ankle in the sweat pants
and sleep. I am just so proud- I managed to embarrass myself, Kris,
have the words "breaking of the wind", "Tainted ferret" and multiple
other special moments documented for life. Oh, and my damn hair is
wet and stringy looking, too - insult to injury.

Also, that's "Pinky" shown at the end of the video, in the hammock -
he's a DMK rescue. All of these ferrets are still here at RFRL -
laughing their fuzzy asses off.

And, sorry, Wolfy, Rick married his secretary, Cynthia - but who
knows - if you offer him the right weasel, you just never know what
might happen.

Marlene b.
Whose ferrets have been in more mens pants than I have in 20 years.
And, happily retired from "legging".