Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 00:30:03 EDT
Sorry to bother u all again.

Tara-who is THE person here who has spent hours on this for the FML, and
is providing the duplicate tapes at her loss, and will be spending hours
of her time duplicating to raise money for 2 of the saviors of the Utah
ferrets.  Everything has been Taras idea.  She would be the person to
thank and to write to.  I am just a person who had a credit card at just
the moment it was needed to order and receive one tape.  That is all.

There is something that I saw in the tape and heard that I am not sure of,
and I passed it on to Tara.  She wrote to all of you about it, I believe,
a little too definitively.(I think I just made that word up) .  That is
MY fault.  I almost burst my buttons at the possibility, and I did not
present it to Tara as cautiously as I could have.

Sorry Tara.  It is not a definite.  I had 3 people home watching the tape
saying that the situation was what it looked like to me.  I honestly do
not know.  Tape is on its way with a present for you.

P.S.: our lovely Tara-who sends such uplifting and patriotic, cheerful
E-mails, and has such a big heart, just lost her cat of 20 years.  Please
accept my condolences Tara.