Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:08:23 EDT
Hello Everyone

It is with a heavy heart that I let you all know that Rebecca McFarlane
from Fort Wayne, Indiana has gone on before us to the Rainbow Bridge.
Rebecca was found by her husband this morning. She had passed away
sometime during the night. Rebecca was one of God's angels on earth who
took in ferrets no matter what their age or physical condition. At this
time she had 41 ferrets. She did this all on her own and was not an
"official" shelter. Her husband and daughter are going to try their
best to carry on with the care of those ferrets. Even today her husband
brought in a ferret for surgery. Their care was the most important
thing for Rebecca. Our vet, Kevin Cawood has asked me to let all of you
know about Rebecca's journey. He has grown to love and admire her and
these wonderful furrballs through the loving care that Rebecca has
shown over the last few years. If anyone would like to make a donation
of any kind in memory of Rebecca, you can send it to his clinic and
they will make sure that Rebecca's family, AKA, ferrets receive them.
Make sure that you specify that they are in memory of Rebecca.

Please remember to keep her family, furry and otherwise, in your
prayers. Rebecca has left a legacy of unconditional love and sacrifice
for her passion, the precious ferret.

Indian Creek Veterinary Hospital
5902 Homestead Road
Fort Wayne IN 46814

May God Bless all of you who have given your hearts and souls to give
life and love to ferrets.

Pat and her uneven dozen  (11)