From:
Vicky Kuruc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 11:55:28 -0500
Hi all,

Been a while since I was on the FML.  Went through a mental break, a
divorce and after about 4 years I'm more like myself again.  But what I
wanted to let you all know was that a girl I work with and I were talking
one day (she has a website with unusual cards) and after seeing a card
on her site for a departed cat, asked her if she could do something for
those who have lost a ferret.  She said she could, had an artist do a
drawing and has put one up on her site.  She said if she gets enough
interest she would be happy to make different ones with input from you.

So please check out her site and leave your comments on her ferret card
so she will know the ferret community is interested.  Like I said it is
an unusual site so please be nice :P.  Her site addy is
http://www.mmcgreetings.com
go down to sympathy and click on more sympathy card for humans and other
worthy beings.  It is there at the bottom. :}  It's nice to know there
are those who do not own ferrets who are willing to care about the needs
of the ferret community.

Thanks,
Vicky
"ferret proof, isn't"