From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 20:31:44 -0800
There's still time to sign up for the FML Valentine's Day Card Exchange.
I will be taking sign-ups for the next couple of days, so be sure to get
your name in!  You can sign up by going to:

http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

The site seems to be working now, so you can sign up there!  If you have
any questions, just let me know!  If you're new to the FML and don't know
what the Card Exchange is or how it works, drop me an e-mail and I'll
fill you in!

Thanks!!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters