From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 16:32:28 -0800
>Re: I have never had one of my ferrets get into a cupboard or closest
>with...VELCRO!!!!

Okay, I just had to include a quick post to respond to this ... I, too have
tried everything for locking my fuzzbutts out of my kitchen and bathroom
cabinets, and found (at first!) that velcro was the magic answer.

However, us hoomans need to get into/out of kitchen and bathroom cabinets, so
the velcro starts to become worn down very quickly,  & not only that, but
apparently feeding my two little sable girls Totally Ferret food has them
raised them to be pretty darn strong, because they can hunch down and use
their NOSES to open my securely velcroed-shut cabinets, I kid you not!!!!!

The times I let them roam free while I'm cleaning or busy doing something
else in the house and it gets really quiet...well, 98% of the time they've
gotten into one of the cabinets and are rearranging the contents to their
fuzzy delights (sigh).

fuzzies.... gotta love 'em!  :D

Dooks to all,
Jennifer (the mom) &