From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 23:10:32 -0500
All -

FACT revieved an offer of ferret food - with permission, this is being
posted:

"Hi Ann - I was wondering if you or if you know of anyone who would like
[as a donation] a 25 lb.bag of 8-in-1 Ultimate ferret food?  It is not
open.  The only problem is getting it to you.  I had 3 ferrets and am
down to 1 and now I have too much food.  The bag I had ordered on sale
with no shipping charges [I think it was from Ferret Depot].  If you
can't use it and know someone who can could you pass this on to them or
let them know.  Right now I have over 40 lbs. of food and as I said
above only one ferret. :-(

So if you can use the food let me know by email.  Cathy and Bindi <[1
lonely ferret] :-( "

If anyone - shelter or individual owner can use this, please contact
Cathy by email.  I also have a phone number.  Please email if you prefer
voice contact.

Ann - FACT