Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:24:12 -0700
Hello!!

I'm happy to announce that I had a ferret sighting last night.

I was watching Starz, the movie channel on Sunday night.  The movie was
Kermit, Swamp Years... Well Kermits friend Goggles and another frog that
was beating up Goggles got caught and taken to a pet store.  After the
store was closed, they were trying to escape to go back to the swamp... a
rabbit stopped them and tried to tell them how great it would be if they
were a pet.  He BURST into song... where he goes over to a ferret cage...
and the ferret sings, "You can ferret for yourself with no regrets." It
was in a chicken wire and bored cage... but of course it was a PUPPET!!!!
I had a feeling that I'd see one... and was right.

The ferrets are all running around my toes.  Yeah right, can't trust one
of my parents, she likes to bite down to the bone so I keep my feet up
when I'm on the computer typing email.  lol.

Oh an update on the dog.  No food has been eaten.  She wasn't in any of
the nearby coverts, and the Sheriff hasn't picked one up.  I'm sure she
didn't make it.  Not saying I don't have faith, but with her condition
and everything, I have a feeling that she didn't make it.

Have to go out for supper for my dad's birthday.  Everyone have a great
day.  And as Troy said, take time to cuddle and play, and be dorky with
your fuzzies.  I know I will be today!!!!

Alison~Grizzly and George