From:
A Eric Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 1994 18:26:37 -0600
My big male Pogo once tried to steal a big squash that was lying
in the living room.  Also, he loves to steal big spools of ribbon
my wife has around for projects.

Bungee, the smallest, but oldest female, loves to steal various
articles of my wife's lingeree, drags them under the bed and
sleeps in them.

Toodles, the youngest, has the "standard" ferret sock fetish.
Sometimes we literally *can NOT* get a sock away from her,
even trying to pry her jaws open with our fingers.

The funniest thing by far that *any* of my ferrets have tried
to steal is my wife herself!  Tinkerbelle, during a couple of
periods of jealousy over new kittens, would go up to my wife,
grab her finger with her little teeth (wife's finger, Belle's
teeth :) and tugged her from the living room to the bedroom,
where Belle tried to get my wife to go under the dresser.
My wife was a good sport and went along with this on several
occasions.  Tinkerbelle is the largest, but second oldest
female (Pogo is the oldest overall, BTW), and is very loving
and protective of her mommy.

A Eric Rinehart is [log in to unmask]
Eric in the Arts 194 Mac Lab
How many nets would a network work if a network could work nets?