From:
feretrus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:35:02 -0500
Greetings!
On behalf of the American Ferret Association, I would like to invite all
ferret breeders to be part of a ferret breeder resource list.  The purpose
of the list is to establish a database for mailings, information, and for
contact regarding your interest in a Qualified Breeders referral program.
This list absolutely WILL NOT be used or distributed for any purpose
other than what is stated above and WILL NOT be circulated or sold to
any referral list or mailing list.  All information will be kept 100%
confidential.  If you would like your ferretry listed, please send the name
of your ferretry, mailing address of your ferretry, telephone number of
your ferretry, email of your ferretry, and name of contact person to me at

Mike and Denise Orlowski
AFA Breeder Committee