Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 00:07:37 -0500
There is no sign of Precious yet.  (The lost ferret.)  I go check the
havahart trap every 2 or three hours, its only about 5 min from my house.
(Except late at night) Sometimes it is shut & there is nothing inside.(So
I check to make sure it is always open.) I caught a cat Saturday.  There
are two big cats a house over from the lady's home (where the ferret was
spotted.) So she might be eating their cat food,(I hope) And, Precious
could easily get under the lady's porch,her house, the abandoned house
next door, & other places for shelter I'm not giving up, I think she will
wander across the cage sometime, & being a nosy gotta-check-everything-out
ferret will smell the food & Banditos shirt & will go in & check it out.

I hope to find her soon, so she can be reunited with Bandito, & go to her
new home with my friends, Julie & Jack.  They 'adopted' Bandito, when he &
Precious were given to me,( although she was already lost & I would have to
find her) I knew I they were going to be for Julie & Jack .  They had told
me they wanted ferrets a couple weeks after I rescued my last two & I told
them the next ferrets that needed a home I would let them know.  I had just
rescued two in July, from two different places (total of 5 for me.) They
LOVE Bandito, & tell me stories of the crazy ferret stuff he does everytime
I see them.

I just wanted to update everyone.  Thank you all who emailed me about this,
there were so many responses!  I wanted to thank you all for your concern &
prayers for Precious.  I will keep everyone updated .

~Micaela~