From:
Sam Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 11:14:00 -0600
Erma Lou had a Kidney removed Tueday.  I haven't brougth her home yet she
is staying at the vet untill Saturday.  I would like to hear from anyone
who ferret has had this done and what to expect.  Erma Lou wasn't sick.
She wasn't as bad as normal (she alwasy fites with the other and put her
teeth on people)

I took several ferrets to the vet one for adrenal, one for skin tumers, and
serval other for checkup.  Erma Lou wanted to go also.  I told the vet Erma
Lou wanted to see him.  He found a lump on her side and didn't think it was
anything to worry about, but when I talk to him yesterday he said the Kidney
was in bad shape so he removed.

please respond to [log in to unmask]

Vickey and Sam