From:
Ferret Rescue of Tidewater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 22:36:20 -0400
Hi All!

I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to all of you who sent messages to Pam
D.  I printed them & took them over to her house and the tears of
thankfullness ran down her cheeks.  From Australia to Tasmania, from San
Diego to Virginia, from Mass to Florida, all of the heroic FML subscribers
sent their best wishes.  She has gotten her news, and it is good & bad.  She
will be having a mastectomy on Aug. 7th, but it does not involve her nodes.
I have taken some ferrets from her home into mine to cut down the amount of
ferrets to be taken care of, so I am now at 19.  She told me to tell
everyone on the FML to keep up the good work, and never forget why we are
doing this!!!  Thanks again, Folks, because you really came through for her
and cheered her up when she needed it most!!

Lisa