From:
Melissa Hyner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 1996 17:23:34 -0500
Hey, name is Melissa and I just reciently joined the mailing list!  I have
two fuzzies, Dallas (M) and Margarita (F).  I thought I would just introduce
myself and let you all know how thrilled I am to find out I'm not the only
one with crazy ferrets!  They poop behind the door, dig at the carpet, play
the caveman game...they don't usually poop in the tub though, I wish they
would!  Isn't that essentially like being potty trained!

It's really cold up here in upstate NY, so I don't think they are shedding
just yet, but I think I may have heard a furball being hacked today!

Dee- I'm not an expert, but if I were you I would stay away from wood chips
at all! I think they are what killed my chinchilla last year, and they are
very allergenic.

I think a calendar is a great idea!

Does anyone know how to keep fuzzies out of desk drawers? Or from scratching
inside of all my shoes? (And I thought the smell of my feet could keep
anything away!)

Hope to talk to you all again soon-MEL, DALLAS, and MARGARITA!