From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 1996 13:05:10 -0800
about Sweetheart leaving, Meg.  I hope you learn something about why / how
behind it so maby some others can be better off some day.  I'm glad others
are benefiting from the suffering my Timmy went thru with the lymphoma, and
the miracle of his cure.

On the other hand, I'm very glad for you both that you took him out of that
dredded pet shop & were able to be such joy to each other..  I know he loves
you as much as you love him, and is with you in spirit.  Someone once said
that if we are only here for one day, that it is a celebration of the
miracle of life'; That we won the lottery, we are not plants nor stones, not
insects nor fish.  We and our four legged children are able to share the
wonder of life that you describe so well.  The joys of exploration and
sharing love bring meaning and worth to life.  I marvel how well you are
able to describe all the positive experiences so soon, it takes me months to
become stable again, as relative as that is.

My prayers and thoughts are with you in this difficult time.  Sincere hugs
from all of us to all of you,

Gary & the gang

Violence is not strength,  Compassion is not weakness.    From Camelot.