Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 14:44:01 -0500
I'm going to PA for an internship this summer.  My fuzzies are staying
30 minutes away at Oxford Ferret Rescue (Thanks, Claudia!), since they
don't allow pets at the student housing.  We're driving out the first
week of June.  We'll be staying overnight in St. Louis and Columbus, OH.
If anybody knows of any hotels or B&B's that allow pets, please let me
know.  We'll be going through the north side of St. Louis, so something
in that part of town would be great.  Anywhere in Columbus is ok.  You
can email me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your help,
Jessica