Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 11:31:45 -0400
Roger,
I stand by my previous assertions, however you have an equally valid
opinion which I've welcomed reading about.  Now that we've both expressed
our views, can we agree to either A) drop it or B) take our discussion
off-list?  I'll happily do either.

Mr. Church,
I have no doubt that your opinions are very highly regarded by
ferret-folks.  I know that I myself have a deep respect for the
knowledge you have spent so many long hours to gain.

You are in a unique position of regard within the ferret community and,
having no basis for comparison, perhaps you can't understand that some
people find you intimidating.  This intimidation prevents them from
sharing their own opinions and knowledge for fear of verbal retribution.
Granted, that's not your problem and you are obviously under no
obligation to set them at ease.  However, a little tact would go a long
way towards making everyone comfortable enough to participate in your
informative threads.

Thank you for listening,
Joli