From:
The WILSONs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 1998 23:53:58 -0400
Hey everyone!!!
Ferret math recently struck me causing me to purchase a bigger cage. So,
I no longer need my original cage and would like to sell it to anyone
who may be in need of one. The cage is a typical two-story ferret cage.
The levels are complete levels, no shelves in it. It is the perfect cage
for new babies or as a travel cage. Both levels are fully carpeted. If
anyone is interested or just wants more information on purchasing the
cage, please contact me via the newsletter or e-mail me directly at

Nikki
P.S. I paid $80 for it, and willing to sell for $50 or best offer.