Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:14:22 +0100
Dear All,

A couple of things today.  As you may know, Eric is getting quite frail,
losing more fur and sleeping almost 24/7 due to lymphoma and fluid on his
heart.  Ling has been frantically cleaning him, pushing his head around
(sometimes quite violently) to check his ears, going utterly berserk when
I pick him up because she wants to be near him.

I was presuming this is because she knows how ill he is and has appointed
herself head nurse but wanted to get your opinions.  Tigger has also been
pulling Ling about too.  We have just had a bit of a heatwave and they
seem to have settled down more now its cooler.  Meantime, Eric is
sleeping next to my bed at night so I can keep an ear on him and he can
get some peace.

And finally, after the success of the things that dog, horse, goat owners
etc don't say, I was wondering,

Am I the only one.....

to have a box of raisins in the bathroom to fend off LLC Syndrome? (Lick
Lick Chomp)

Biggest hugs and dooks,
Susan

--
No trees were harmed in the production of this message.  However, a large
number of electrons were somewhat inconvenienced.