From:
Lola Strode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 12:54:04 EDT
Hi all,

My mom Katherine Hood aka Ferreteyes20 is in the hospital and they will
have to operate due to an anurism on her brain.  She is unable to work as
is my dad due to this awful happening.  anyone who can help with Ferret
food at this time it would be appreciated.  She is so worried about her
babies and even though we human children are helping out there is so much
to do.  Please say a prayer for my mom and dad and for the doctors and
nurses who have to take care of her and deal with us.  Poor people LOL.
Those peeps that we normally send money to like the SOS can't count on
the little we send right now.

Thank you.
Lola Strode