From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2007 20:15:24 -0500
POSTED WITH PERMISSION-

Please respond to email address posted below.

My son is currently relocating to a new rental and cannot have his pair
of ferrets!

He has one male about 1 year old, and 1 female, at around 4 years old.

If they go together, the cage they currently reside in is part of the
give-away, but my son told me that someone would need to do a bit of
fix-up to the cage as it isn't a very good one.

He isn't able to deliver these pets. I don't think the cage can fit
into a car.

If you know of anyone who'd love such a pet, please email me ~serious
inquires only, please; he has to find them a home immediately

Barbara

email: "Barbara" <[log in to unmask]>