From:
Kelleen & The INSANE 10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 1996 11:29:19 -0700
Hi All,

(No I am not dead just have been real darn busy, hope this little ditty
makes up for my recent absense)

I had to tell you all about the absolutely cutest thing my Shy-Shy (Shyla)
did yesterday.  I had finally gotten my package of Colloidal Silver from
Silver Wings and Rocki needed her dose.  I opened the box which was filled
with the peanut type stuff only flat.  I set the box on a chair and went in
the bedroom to give Rocki her Honey Yummy as we call it.  I came out and
thought I heard a noise.  Looked in the living room to see peanut stuff
strewn all over around the chair's bottom.  Problem was the box was still
totally full up to the brim.  I stood there a second very bewildered when
all of a sudden;

POP GOES THE WEASEL!!!!!

Shy Shy popped up from down inside the box and her head was now sticking up
above all the peanut stuff!!  I died laughing and then ran like the speed of
light for my camera.  I got off 2 shots while she was still in the box and I
hope they come out real good!!  Of course I retrieved all the peanut stuff
and put it definitely out of their reach!!  ROTFL!!!

FANG SHELTER has received another $15 donation which we are most grateful
for.  Rocki is doing very well and will stay on the Amoxi.  for 2 more weeks
then be off it one week so we can run a urinalysis and see if the infection
is gone.  If it isn't then we will have to do a culture and sensitivity test
on it and determine exactly what bug we are dealing with.  I have now been
told by our esteemed Doc.  Williams that just because the tests did not show
kidney damage that is not 100% accurate.  Apparently the kidney must be
compromised 66% before the test shows it.  So Rocki could have some damage
that is below the 66%.  If we only have to do the basic urinalysis it will
run approx.  $16 but if we have to also do a culture and sensitivity then
the total will be more like $52!!  This little one is gonna be worth a
fortune!!  Let me tell you tho that they, every one of them, are worth all
the money and time and love that we give to them.  I can't imagine sweet
little Rocki having been left to eventually die.  That is what the money you
send to shelters really does guys, IT SAVES FERRET LIVES!!  Sure some might
get used for postage and all that but that is what has to happen to keep us
alive too.  The bulk of the money goes to medical care and as you can see
one little ferret can wrack up quite a bill.  We want to thank the special
lady that just sent in the $15 donation and rethank all of you that have
helped before.  Rocki says she loves you each and every one and that if
Mommy can't find the perfect home where they will be aware that she could
have recurrent bladder infections then she plans to become FANG's mascot and
live here forever.  (Oh GREAT, how do I explain that to their
Grandmother!!??) Anyway whenever you are feeling charitable or just feeling
down send a donation to your favorite shelter because it will make you feel
absolutely wonderful not to mention that you really make the shelter Mommy's
day when you do that!!<GGG> THANKS ALL!  WE LOVE YOU GUYS!  TNT!

*      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House              *
*      President and Founder of F.A.N.G.              *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705           *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *
*         Idiocy is our only option!                  *
*     Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak              *