From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:18:19 -0700
My lady that I clean for was telling about this little animal that came
and steal the fish heads.  At first I thought it was a Marmot.  She said
no a ferret, some one was camping there and their ferret got away or was
left behind.  All summer they fed this ferret and other fed it too.
They came home one day and then went back up to the campground.  The next
day it didn't come to get the fish heads so she asked about the ferret.
Eagle got it, was very badly hurt that it had to be put down.  She is
sad about this fellow, I told her that she should have called or email
me, that I would came up and got the ferret.  I can't believe that
someone leave an animal behind, or come looking for it.

BCMarie and her 7 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets on Vancouver Island