From:
Monna Maldonado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 21:12:40 -0600
I was told that the electroplated steel cages are bad.  The ferrets can chew
off the paint.  I can see where that could happen.  Does anyone have a
comment on this?  Also my son and I are looking for a new cage maybe a
"castle" for our babies.  We haven't seen anything better than a ferret
playpen by midwest.  It didn't look safe to me just big.  The levels are
narrow and the ramps are steep.  Are there any suggestions on this: I think
we may build one.