From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:54:01 -0600
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Behind on the FML-Eppy? Ferret math strikes!

>Anyways, i just read something about missing fuzzies and not giving up
>hope.  The person said, remember Eppy.  Was he found?  i was following
>all of donnas posts but i started working 2 jobs and lost touch.  Oh
>please tell me he was found.  I hope so!  Could someone let me know?

Yes, he was found.  About 2 months after he went astray, he turned up in
the parking lot of the Sears store where his mommy works.  I understand
she thinks that someone was keeping him all that time and just decided
to return him indirectly.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if your idea of health food is pork rinds.