From:
"Fred Acker - ferretsfriendsandfamily.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:54:53 -0600
We have added an addition to the Poop Troop this week. His name is
(after some heated discussion) Tigger. Now 7 fuzzy fur balls reighn
supreme as they travel around the country in a truck. (Maybe I should
write a book). Anna and I were in Phoenix Az taking some time off (why
do women always want to have clean close and take showers - go figure)
and ended up going to Petco at xit 133a off I-10. We stop in there
frequently to see the new litters and talk to the folks (at least 2 of
the employees there are actually owned by ferrets).

This time however, Tigger was the only one there. When Anna picked him
up and gave him a peck on the cheek he instantly began to give her
kisses :-) I just got jealous :-(

At first I wasn't going to get him and we left. It was a struggle to
leave him there all alone since he was so friendly to Anna. Anyway to
make a long story short - I went back and got the lil critter. Mudflap,
Deisel Smoke, Casper, Overdrive, Mittens, and Ziggy all opened their
arms to welcome the newbie and now our house (well, maybe not a house
but our truck) is full.

I'm going to begin working on http://www.ferretsfriendsandfamily.com
once more (and drop all the other sites, it's just way to nerve
racking). I've got the forum up and running and am trying to redo the
chat room so folks can yap with others regularly. Anna will probably
be posting more pictures in the gallery asap (she broke her computer).
And I will continue to add information for you all regularly now.

Have a Great Day and tell all your critters we say hello,
From the Trucking Hobos,
Fred, Anna, Mud, Smoke, Casper, ODie, Mittens, Ziggy and Tigger