From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:39:05 -0800
A very beautiful girl gracefully walked over the bridge today named,
Jade.  Don't you just think that is the prettiest name ever?  Anyway, she
had such a lush, long tail.  I couldn't stop staring at it.  I asked her,
"why do you have such a big, fluffy tail"?  She told me with a sly smile,
"because I wished it".  She never did tell me why it was important to
her, but she told me that she had to forgo seeing some of the sites for a
bit because she had plans to meet lots of friends here.  She promised her
mommy to locate many little souls up here ... Scotty, Crystal, Mis Shal,
Sinbad, King of Hearts, Stinky, Baby, Tinkerbelle, Nips, Mr. Ripley, baby
Miracle, Noodles, Fern and Cocoa.  The first thing she was going to do
was have a massive ferret-head party with them!  So she'll have the
official tour later.  I tell you, this little girl acted like she felt so
good.  She told me that it was the first time in a while she felt that
good, and I listened to her tell me how sick she was.  I felt so bad for
her mommy because she had to see little Jade so sick.

From behind me, I suddenly heard what I thought was a stampede.  Jade
saw my eyes get very big and then told me not to worry.  Not to worry?
I thought buffalo were coming my way!  We listened and the sound almost
sounded like a heart beat.  It was all the ferrets she was supposed to
find coming to meet her, loping along half flying, half galloping.
Leading the way was Fern.  Fern had flowers all tucked in her fur around
her head.  She passed away in the spring you know.  So on the way up, the
flowering petals fell on her that way.  Some ferrets have all the luck!

I'd write more, but it's hard for me to hear myself think.  That ferret
party is still raging on.  All the fuzzies joined in up here.  And uh,
well, I need to run so that I can dance too.  So if you hear some
thunder ... that is just us stomping away up here having a great time.

Sandee