Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 03:37:14 -0700
Help!!!!!!!!!!  I have been overran by ants!  They are getting into the
ferrets cage and food dish even!  I have food available at all times for
my fuzzie, and hate to restrict it to just a few bites throughout the
day, as the sleeping patterns aren't consistent to allow that and proper
nutrition given!  I keep her caged away from the fumes and spray down the
obvious areas away from it, but then I have to wash down everything in
order to let her out to play!

Does anyone have any suggestions to control them that is FERRETSAFE???  I
have tried everything I can think of!  I have every food source in sealed
containers and am scrubbing down everything and sweeping constantly.

I have contacted my landlord, and was told its common for this in Eastern
Oregon once the weather warms up, to keep food and water sources removed
from apartment and it will go away!  The apartments on either side are
having problems, too, and have been here for a while, saying its always
happening and they just live with them, well I can't deal with it!
Unfortunately its something I never thought to ask about when moving in,
but who would have?  I am stuck here in a lease now!  If I had known
about this 'phenonema' I would have stayed in PA!  Grrrr!

"The greatest gift to receive is the gift of a kind word and a friendship
you've given to others"