From:
"J. Matthew Saunders" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 19:55:11 -0500
Monica asks:

>I was just wondering if anyone had bought anything from
>www.TheFerretStore.com.... thought I'd check them out before I ordered...

I purchased a calendar, ferret pin, and t-shirt for my wife at Christmas.
I was pleased with the service, like the product alot, they were polite on
the phone, and they sent a couple of ferret cards free of charge.  My only
complaint would be the shipping cost--it was a bit dear.

Lori writes:

>I love her to death.  She was my first ferret, and I learned so much from
>her.  It upsets me to think she cant se me anymore.

By all means, take her to the vet when you have the money.  My guess is
that she has cateracts.  Ferrets don't use sight very much though and most
will get around happily without it.  Zoe is more interested in your smell
than what you look like.  Try not to worry.

And now, my own question.  A couple of days ago, my P.B. out of the blue
started gagging and dry heaving.  Nothing came up and he seemed shaken by
the experience.  This happened three times over about an hour and a half.
After he finished each time, he would squeeze out some poop (pretty runny
and only a small amount).  He seems fine now--eating, drinking,
eliminating, and playing ordinarily.  This incident happened shortly after
I pulled him out from under the Christmas tree--he had been chewing on
something, I believe the tree.  I almost called the emergency vet thinking
that he might have given himself a blockage.  Any thoughts?

Cheers!
Matthew.

The Arts in Technology--Creative Consulting and Contracting

J. Matthew Saunders (540)951-3090
[log in to unmask]   http://www.dogstar.org

"We have to work in the theatre of our own time,
with the tools of our own time" --Robert Edmond Jones