From:
Ron Gudat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 1996 19:50:31 -0400
Hi there, a co-worker of mine has a nine month old male ferret he needs to
get rid of as soon as possible!!!  He said he was goiing to have to put him
to sleep if he couldn't find a home soon, but I asked him to wait and I
would check here and see if anybody was interested in adopting another
little guy.  I would love to have another one, but my wife isn't too happy
with my little zoo as it is.  He has call several people and this is his
last resort.

Like i said, he is 9 months old
NEEDS to be fixed and de-scented
If anybody is interested, please call or e-mail soon.  You can e-mail me,
but would be best to either call me or him if really interested.  His name
is Ken and his number is 216-261-6951 we are in Cleveland, Ohio

Thanks, Ron...............