From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 2010 15:02:52 -0500
Hi Katharine:

First, I feel your pain of having to let your sweet Princess go, it is
the hardest thing in our fuzzy lives to do, but it is the final gift
that you give them with your love.

I am so glad that Sandi was there for you like she has been for so many
others. Most people will not take the time to publicly acknowledge all
the wonderful things that they shelter parent has done for them, and
you did such a great job of honoring Sandi. I also have been lucky to
know Sandi, and she does everything in life "for the love of ferrets."
She goes above and beyond to help both owners and fuzzies.

I hope that all shelter parents who read this, will also know that a
lot of us truly appreciate every answered/returned phone call, every
shoulder to cry on, every moment you give to the surrendered ferrets,
and every moment you spend helping, instructing, and dealing with
humans when you would rather be with the fuzzies. We do love and
appreciate all you do, because truly you are all extremely special
people who make a difference one ferret or person at a time.

All my love, respect and gratitude,

Florence