From:
nikie dover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 13:31:17 -0700
Hi everyone I haven't posted in a while, but I had a question on cage
floors, I have a 4 level cage right now with of course the wire floors,
I've had it almost a year now, ussually for bedding I use old towels
sweatshirts etc.  I also have a couple of the sleep sacks.  Well needless
to say my ferrets think they are experts in interior design and move them
all over the place 9 times out of ten they end up on the bottom level all
bunched up and 1/2 in the litter box, it is also pretty gross to throw in
the washer after being in the litter pan!  and they end up walking on the
wire levels, so I was wanting to put linoleium (sp?) on the floors of all
the levels excluding the ramps my question is does anyone know how to hook
it or clamp it to the cage floors so they can't slide it around the cage,
I also figured this would make for quick and easy cleanup!!

any help would be appreciated either privately or on the mailing list
thanks

Nikie and the terrible four.