From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 12:27:08 -0500
Nicki doesn't usually do lick lick lick CHOMP!  Mostly she goes lick lick
lick scratch scratch scratch.  I mean, she really goes to town scratching my
arm, leg, or whatever she was licking.  Its the same type of scratching she
does when she's trying to go under a closed door.  Does anyone have ideas on
the reaons for this behavior?  I read something rather amusing in Modern
Ferret last night.  It was an article about when they were getting ferrets
legalized in Pa.  One of the senators in the hearing wanted to know if
ferrets got loose, would they form packs, and would they hunt deer in packs?
It was all she could do to keep from laughing.  I think she told them that
the ferrets would have to jump up just to bite a deer on the ankle.

Sue
Nicki (those aren't your socks, they're mine!)