From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 06:54:59 -0800
This past week has been h--l for me, I had to put my babies into their
foster parents home until the ants problem and smell, is gone!  we found
them under the bathtub in the insullation, been cleaning and vaccuming the
house and using my rainbow to take the smell out of the house, so they get
to come home today!

I also got spammed too, wondering who this guy was, I sent his email addy
to BIG, don't have the oringal email he sent.I remember his addy.  Ruby is
doing really good since the tooth was pulled, she will go back on the 20th
of this month to be rechecked.

Marie and Jim and the 10 missed Wonderful Fur Kidlets