From:
Gary Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 01:02:00 -0400
Hi...
I just wanted to let you all know that we currently have 9 Web Rings on the
Western Carolina Ferret Shelter Site now, Plus we have our own Web Ring that
you can Join at
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/rings.html

We want to be able to Provide you with the Most information for you and
your Ferrets that you need, and this is one of the Best ways to get Ferret
Information and also see what other people have on the Ferret Web Site.  We
have reconstructed our Web site and now we have a surf Button for you to
see some of the Best sites on the Web.

I would like to ask everyone that has a Web Site and If you are a Breeder or
Shelter or Rescue or Ferret Club, Please send us your site, so we may list
it on the WCFS web Page.  We have currently 22 Education Programs (Schools)
that have been Using our site to Further Educate there Class on Ferrets, so
we want to have as much Information possible to give them so they can learn
and Help out the Ferret Community.  Folks this is what it is all About,
Educating the Public so Ferrets can have a nice place to live, and not be
worried about laws and uneducated Owners, So PLEASE take the Time to send in
your site to us, and also PLEASE Join our Web Ring.  The Ferret Web Ring
Community is growing everyday and we need this for at hands information.

Also Please don't Forget about the Show in January that we are getting
Scheduled, this will be our First and we want it to be one of the Best in
the Area.  There has never been a Ferret show in this Area, and we are
getting allot of Public TV and Radio To help to promote this Show.  We
feel the More people Know About Ferrets the Better it will be for them.

I want to also mention that we have added 2 more ferrets to our household,
we now have 9 of the little Loving Ferrets, they have adapted very well
with the others, and are very happy to have such a loving home as we have
for them.

If you need any information on the show or the Web Rings, you can email us
at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Gary Skinner

Ferret World Internet Club
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/index.html
Western Carolina Ferret Shelter/Rescue & Club
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/default.html
email; [log in to unmask]
Gary Skinner
158 Cloverdale St