From:
Isabell Gucci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 21:26:01 -0600
Whew!!!! I just got back from shopping for wedding stuff. I found the
prettiest veil and boquet...pink and white, of course. I also got my
Louis Vutton purse. I don't mean to sound vain, but I've got some great
taste!!!!!

OK, Portland? I don't know what Portland is...maybe it's the place that
my mom is going in June. Mom said she is bringing me back something
really special from Brenda Johnson...I hope it's the wood painting that
I saw on the internet!!! Yes, when I am not out shopping, I am on the
internet shopping...what would you expect? Anyway, mom is a super
nervous flier when she travels...I think that I would just complicate
things if I was tagging along. I wish I could come though, it would be
such an honor to be married there.

Leka, the Lovely I think you are already listed as a bridesmaid. I plan
to have the full list done real soon (sorry, Memorial Day weekend is
the time for alot of great sales at the mall!)

Miss Isabella Gucci-Tonks.....it's got a nice ring to it!!!!